NAAC Peer Team Visit – 5 Jan – 7 Jan , 2017
To aid development through quality legal education in rural area.
- To develop the competencies of students through a range of curricular,co-curricular, extra-curricular and extension activities.
- To provide advocacy skills to the students through teaching and motivational approach.
- To promote the spirit of legal research among the students.
- To create law graduates with necessary professional skills.
- To develop a sense of social responsibility among the students.
- To make the students better citizens.
Vasantrao Pawar Law College is an institution established in 1999 by Vidya Pratishthan, a trust registered under Bombay Public Trust Act and also a society registered under Societies Registration Act. The College is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University and it is recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Presently the College conducts three years LL.B. course and five years B.A. LL.B. course. The College has received permanent affiliation for both the courses from Savitribai Phule Pune University. The College also provides one year Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare and Diploma in Cyber Law. The College has state of the art infrastructure with latest technology, well-qualified staff, an excellent library and hostel facility for girls and boys within the college campus.
Working hours (on working days, on holidays, before examination days, during examination days, during vacation)
|On working days||8.30 am to 4.30 p.m.|
|20 Days Before Examination||8.30 am to 7.00 p.m.|
|During Examination Days||8.30 am to 4.30 pm|
|During Vacation||8.30 am to 4.30 pm|