No admission is allowed after the expiry of 30 days from the opening of the college. Students are therefore required to take admissions at the earliest after the declaration of their respective qualifying examination results.
The admission to the college courses will be subject to the following general rules :
1. Admission must be taken in person by presenting the prescribed application duly filled in and on the payment of prescribed fees.
2. All admissions will be provisional and subject to confirmation by the principal and approval by the University.
3. At the time of admission the following documents and certificates will have to be produced :
a. Original Statement of Marks with the certified copy.
b. Passing certificate and its copy.
c. Certificate indicating the date of birth such as School Leaving Certificate and/or S.S.C. certificate.
4. In case of a student migrating from another university or Board, an eligibility certificate from that University or Board as the case may be.
5. In case of a student form a college affiliated to university of Pune, a transference certificate from that college. The application for such transfer certificate will have to be sent through this college in prescribed form. Students should also take care that the college receives the T.C. before the end of the first term and make necessary inquiries about the same.
6. Two copies of an identity card size (latest) Photograph.
7. Gap Certificate.